Ten practical and fun favors for a destination wedding
It would be such a waste if your wedding favors are thrown away the minute your guests get back home. After all, wedding favors are meant to be a kept or used. If you are having destination wedding, here are some wedding favor ideas that are fun and practical.
- Easy to keep and very useful, personalized bottle opener are great wedding favors.
- Personalized luggage tags. You can choose the design and the color, matching it with your wedding theme.
- If you are wedding is in a different country, a personalized treat bag of things that the country is known for will be appreciated.Shell and frosted glass coasters are perfect wedding favors for a beach wedding.
- Personalized exclusive gourmet coffee favors will be greatly appreciated by all your coffee drinker guests.
- You can keep some and serve it during your first anniversary as a couple.
- Personalized car charger USB port. It might not look appealing but it sure is practical.
- Your guests can just leave it in their car, and will definitely have a use for it when they need an extra port.If you are getting married while enjoying a cruise with your friends and family, a nautical-themed bottle opener will be a practical wedding favor.How about a beach themed disposable camera for a beach wedding.
- Your guests can take pictures of your wedding while having some fun.
- A great alternative to using cellphones. You will always need a photo keepsake box, making it a very useful wedding favor.If you are having an outdoor wedding, paper hand fans are practical wedding favors.
Your guests will be able to use it right there and then!
For more ideas and details especially when planning a destination wedding, consult Jubilee Travelhttp://www.jubileeonline.ca.