The New 7 Wonders of Nature
Led by Canadian-Swiss Bernard Weber and organized by the New7Wonders Foundation, a global poll was conducted and answered by millions of people around the world. The poll determined the Seven Wonders of Nature; the best of the best around the world. Nature has so many beautiful destinations to offer, but which destinations made it to the list?
- Amazon Rainforest and River, which spans the countries Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, France (French Guiana), Guyana, Peru, Suriname, and Venezuela
- Jeju Island in South Korea
- Halong Bay in Vietnam
- Iguazú / Iguaçu Falls (National Park) in Argentina and Brazil
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park in the Philippines
- Komodo Island in Indonesia
- Table Mountain in South Africa
Other finalists that almost made it to the list include Bu Tinah Shoals in United Arab Emirates, Dead Sea in Jordan, Israel, and Palestine, the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the Jeita Grotto in Lebanon, Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Masurian Lake District in Poland, Sundarbans in Bangladesh and India, and Maldives.
These are all spectacular creations of nature. If you're creating your bucket list, be sure to include these seven wonders in your list! Would you like to visit all of them? Book a holiday in one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Nature) with jubilee today and experience nature at its finest.
Contact jubilee for more info.