Want to do something different this winter? Learn Spanish in Mexico!
The winter season is that time of the year when people would travel to ski resorts and enjoy winter activities such as skiing, snowboarding, tubing, cross-country skiing, and ice skating. If you have been doing this annually for the past decade, why not try something different! Travel to Mexico, enjoy the sun, sea and sand, and learn Spanish.
Spanish is spoken by more than 500 million people worldwide and is one of the top three languages spoken by people as their first language. Learning a new language will benefit you in the long run especially if you want to take trips in South America and Europe. With direct charters from Saskatoon to Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Huatulco, Ixtapa and Puerto Vallarta, you can easily travel to Mexico and learn Spanish during the winter season. If you plan to visit any of these cities or resorts, here is a list of schools where you can enjoy learning the language.
- Melchor's Spanish Language School in Puerto Vallarta. Using materials from the famous Warren Hardy Spanish School, the school offers four levels of comprehensive instruction in the language. The proprietor and teacher, Señor Melchor Cortés has 18 years of teaching both locals and tourists.
- Ixtapa Language School in Ixtapa. The school offers lessons ranging from private and group standard Spanish, private and group intensive Spanish, and private and group immersion Spanish. Your Spanish lessons does not end after your vacation, the school also offers Live Lingua Spanish Lessons online, so you can learn more once you get back home.
- Experencia Puerto Escondido in Puerto Escondido. The school offers Spanish lessons for all ages, cultural immersion, and recreational activities. Lessons offered range from standard courses, traveler’s Spanish course, one to one Spanish courses, executive Spanish courses, medical Spanish course, golden age Spanish course, Spanish courses for professionals, one to one Spanish courses, and a Spanish and Surf program.
- Frida Spanish School in Playa del Carmen, Cancun. A branch of Frida Scool, known to be one of the best Spanish schools in Mexico. The school located in Playa del Carmen offers standard Spanish courses, intensive Spanish courses, group customized Spanish courses, and individual Spanish courses. Aside from learning Spanish, the school also offers yoga and dancing lessons, and cultural tours.
- SpanishinCabo.com in Cabo. Offers a number of Spanish language courses six-levels ensuring that you learn extensively. Its modules include CDs, exercise book, and a grammar summary. The lessons are also designed to provide you with a cultural learning experience. Aside from the lessons, the school also offers field trips to groceries, restaurants and other places, so you can practice your Spanish skills.
Ready to learn Spanish during the winter season? Consult Jubilee Travel http://www.jubileeonline.ca/ for more details. Do take note that these schools are not endorsed or recommended by Jubilee Travel. These are schools recommended by friends and clients. Que te diviertas aprendiendo español!