10 Legendary Skyscrapers From Around The World
Man has come a long way in creating architectural masterpieces. If the number of skyscrapers coming up currently are anything to go by, we may just be years away from building airborne houses. Below are the top 10 legendary skyscrapers that as a traveller, you ought to have already visited.
1. Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates - The building is 828 meters and has 163 floors
2. Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel, Mecca Saudi Arabia - The building is 601 meters high and has 120 floors.
3. One World Trade Center, New York, United States - This building is 541.3 meters high. It has 94 floors.
4. Taipei 101, Taipei, Taiwan - This building is 508 meters tall and has 101 floors
5. Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai, China - This building is 492 meters high and has 101 floors.
6. International Commerce Center, Hong Kong, China - This building is 484 meters high. It has 108 floors.
7. Petronas Tower 1 and Petronas Tower 1, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Both these building are 451.9 meters high. They both have 88 floors.
8. Zifeng Tower, Nanjing, China - This building is 450 meters tall and has 66 floors.
9. Willis Tower, Chicago, US - This building is 442.1 meters high. It has 108 floors.
10. KK 100, Shenzhen, China - This building is 441.8 meters high and has 100 floors.
When you read this blog, figure this; the soccer pitch is 100 meters in length. 1 kilometer is equivalent to 1000 meters and thus, Burj Khalifa is 0.828 kilometers tall..