20 Unforgettable Not-To-Miss Sites In Italy
Sightseeing has become one of the cornerstones of leisure travel. You cannot say to have had a fantastic trip without having several pictures of your sightseeing encounters. Italy is heavily endowed with sightseeing destinations. Actually, no country can rival Italy in terms of sightseeing. Should you ever find yourself in the country for whatever reasons, make sure you see the following top 20 sights.
1. The Coliseum - Located at Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma, Italy.
2. Florence Cathedral - Located at Piazza del Duomo, Firenze, Italy.
3. Roman Forum - Located at Via della Salaria Vecchia, 5/6, Roma, Italy.
4. St. Peter's Basilica - Located at Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City.
5. The Pantheon - Located at Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma, Italy.
6. The Leaning Tower of Pisa - Located at Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy.
7. Saint Mark's Basilica - Located at San Marco, 328, Venezia, Italy.
8. Sistine Chapel - Located at 00120, Vatican City.
9. Trevi Fountain - Located at Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma, Italy.
10. Amalfi Coast - Checkout this beautiful coast located at Sorrentine Peninsula in the Province of Salerno in Southern Italy.
11. Piazza San Marco - Located at Piazza San Marco, Venezia, Italy.
12. Palatine Hill - Located at Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma, Italy.
13. Mount Vesuvius - Located 9 kilometers east of Naples.
14. Vatican Museums - Located at Viale Vaticano, 00165 Roma, Italy.
15. Villa Borghese gardens - This is the third largest park in Rome.
16. Ponte Vecchio - Find this medieval stone atg Ponte Vecchio, Firenze, Italy.
17. Milan Cathedral - This cathedral is located at Piazza del Duomo, Milano, Italy.
18. Rialto Bridge - You will find this 16th century bridge at Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia, Italy.
19. Palazzo Pitt - Located at Piazza de Pitti, 1, Firenze, Italy.
20. Teatro alla Scala - This is an 18th century theater located at Via Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano, Italy.
Of course there are hundreds of sights to be marveled at in Italy. Carry your camera and lots of extra memory cards. You will be tempted to capture every site on your camera.