Active Baby Boomers, Head off to your next Adventure!
If you were born between 1946 and 1964, you are considered as part of the Baby Boomer generation. The Baby Boomers, according to an AARP report, are active travelers who can afford to take 4 – 5 trips annually, with 42% travelling both domestically and internationally. This is the generation which has the means and time to travel extensively, and is just raring to head off to their new adventure.
Although there are some places and adventures that are best suited for the younger generation, Baby Boomers nowadays can enjoy visiting numerous places and experience adventures like they never had before. Here are a list ten fantastic travel experiences and places which must be in included in every Baby Boomer’s bucket list.
- A Soaring Sunset View From Vancouver's Lookout Tower
- Discover the Majorcan Coastline on a Relaxing Robinson Boat Cruise
- Combine dining & sightseeing on Amsterdam's beautiful illuminated canals
- Experience a Life of Luxury at Hotel Grande Bretagne
- Expand Your Horizon on a Scenic Drive on the Pyrenees Alps in Andorra
- Travel By Train Through The Amazing Landscapes Of Namibia
- Dine on a Dragon Boat on a Dinner Cruise on the Saigon River
- Explore a part of Reggae's History at the Bob Marley Museum
- Explore Italian History, Art And Culture At Villa Adriana
- Dazzle your taste buds with Peruvian herbs and spices
Are you ready to enjoy one of these places? Get in touch with Jubilee Travel http://www.jubileeonline.ca/active-boomer-and-senior-adventure . All you have to do is sit back and relax, while they plan and make sure that your next adventure will be your most memorable one!