Andaz 5th Avenue
There is only one way to describe Andaz 5th Avenue. Sleek, intimate, chic, boutique, uncomplicated, natural...those are the adjectives off my mind. Once you visit the hotel, I am sure you will also have a cache. The hotel is located at 485 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10017.
The hotel's accommodations are categorized into rooms and suites. Among the amenities that you should expect to use as a guest at this hotel include;
- Private balconies
- Geneva Sound System with iPod® docking
- High definition TV
- Porcelain foot baths
- Walk-in rain shower
- Marble bathrooms
- Landscape terraces
- High speed internet access
- Minibar with snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge services
- Crib upon request
- Complimentary coffee
- Complimentary wine
- Individual air-conditioning
- Oversized work desk
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable/satellite TV channels and
- Iron and ironing board
some of the local restaurants where you can have your meals include; Amy Ruth’s for chicken and waffles, Artie's New York Delicatessen for corned beef and rye and brisket, and Bar Basque for traditional Spanish delicacies. Other eats include; Bar Breton, Barney Greengrass, etc.
You are well advised to host your meeting at this hotel. It boasts 6,400 square feet of meeting space. The meeting spaces can host up to 500 guests. The hotel offers event catering services, venue preparation, event planning services and many more.
The following are some of the activities you can enjoy while staying at the hotel;
- Visiting the parks
- Massages and treatments at the spa
- Fine dining
- Exploring; Grand Central Terminal, Rockefeller Center, Time Square etc.
- Touring local attractions such as Belvedere Castle, Bike the Big Apple, Big Apple Jazz Tours, Bow Bridge, African Burial Ground Memorial and many more
Make a reservation at the hotel today. You will certainly get more than you bargained for. You can also click here to view comments about the hotel on Trip Advisor.