7 wedding food trends to watch
Planning a wedding? Looking for cool food ideas?
1. Participation- Passing food around during the cocktail hour is pretty traditional. More and more bride and grooms are now making food part of the wedding experience. Some suggestions are an oyster shucker or roast Carver etc.
2. Food trucks- Nothings hotter right now than having food trucks at your wedding. Everything from poutine to ice cream, to latte trucks.
3. Comfort foods- Burgers, fries cakes and cookies " O my "
4. Going rustic- Many brides and grooms are opting for a rustic theme so don't be surprised to see buffet tables and food served family style.
5. Beverage stations- Signature themed cocktails, speciality coffee and tea and even milk and cookie stations are certainly on trend.
6. Forget the cake- Move over cupcakes. Now, its pies macaron and crepe cakes making a move for the bride and grooms head table.
7 . Goodbye, late night buffet- More and more brides and grooms are opting for a late night snack. Popular options are pizza, tacos and ice cream sundae stations.
Are you looking to take your wedding on the road? Contact Jubilee travel today and let us send you packing.