New Electronic Visa Rules for Canada

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, are not eligible to apply for an eTA and are strongly encouraged to travel with a valid Canadian passport.  

Foreign travellers wanting to Canada as a tourist or business person can find out whether they need an eTA or a visa and other information by visiting Canada Immigration.

By Marilyn White

Let's help you start your trip!

Jubilee Travel will help plan your next vacation.

Where do you want to go?