Mexico City: An Urban Adventure with a Touch of Nature
MEXICO CITY: An Urban Adventure with a Touch of Nature
Mexico City, once the breathtaking Tenochtitlan, capital of the Mexica empire, and later the “City of Palaces”, is now a vibrant cosmopolitan city which offers endless and varied cultural and active experiences to please that adventure traveler keen in having a full immersion and becoming, for a few days, part of the place they are visiting. You can touch history in Mexico City, from the Aztec pyramid remains, to colonial temples built right on top of them. You can taste history through Mexico´s gastronomy, a journey through time and flavors! Nature and adventure are just around the corner Mexico City and you will enjoy the best of it. This is indeed the ultimate trip to Mexico City...you will leave feeling like a real “Chilango” (Mexico City folk).
- Expert guides will provide you with an historic immersion into Mexico´s pre-hispanic and colonial history through its living traditions, architecture, and ancient remains.
- Taste why Mexican food has been named Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2010, Mexican Gastronomy is a complete new journey through time and flavors!
- Cycle Mexico´s main and oldest avenue and chill in a cozy atmosphere tasting Mezcal with an expert Maestro Mezcalero.
- Get your adrenaline pumping while you cheer on your favorite luchador.
- Can´t miss the ultimate Taco journey!
- Markets are the most colorful dynamic places everywhere you go, …join an expert chef through the market isles carefully picking local ingredients and get a private cooking lesson.
- Enjoy art as only in Mexico you can…from breathtaking Mayan and Aztec pieces, to the powerful paintings of Frida Kahlo.
- Yes Mexico is surrounded by amazing forests, home to the Monarch butterfly and and exciting playground for adventure activities.
Tour brought to you by the MuddyBoot Travel Company.
For more information or to book contact Jubilee Travel!