|For 2018, Central Holidays is going back to its roots, rolling 4 new escorted tours for Italy. Today they present you with “In the Footsteps of Italy’s Culinary Traditions”, a tour that traverses the heartlands of the Italian Culinary Traditions; Rome, Umbria, Tuscany, Emilia-Romagna and Veneto, with various guaranteed departure dates.|
| || |
- Traverse the rolling hills of olive groves and vineyards of Tuscany & Umbria, and enjoy the everyday beauty and easy charm that welcomes you at every corner in these regions
- Explore the charming towns of Emilia Romagna and their devotion to fine foods
- Venture out to Campo dei Fiori in Rome for food sampling ending with delicious artisanal gelato
- Sample Parma ham and Parmesan cheese, and learn about the production of these fine Italian delicacies
- Attend a cooking demonstration at Culinary Art Institute in Orvieto, and enjoy a delicious lunch afterwards
- Experience the glories of ancient Rome, and discover the magic of intricate beauty of Venice
Ready to explore the best of Italy in 2018? Contact Jubilee Travel and we will have you on your way in no time!
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.