The best way to see the heart of Alaska is on a Princess® cruisetour, which combines a 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise, scenic rail travel and multiple days touring Alaska by land with stays at Princess-owned wilderness lodges. Princess has developed an exclusive program to offer you over $300 per person in added value. A great benefit for you!
Available Dates in 2018: May 15, 29; June 12, 26; July 10, 24; August 7, 21; September 4
|Exclusive Cruisetour amenities with over $300 in added value:|
- Guaranteed stay at Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge®
- Enjoy one complimentary breakfast in Fairbanks
- Enjoy dinner and a show at Princess' Music of Denali Dinner Theater
- Travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour Upgrade
- Experience the true Alaska lifestyle on the Husky Homestead Excursion — home to Iditarod Champion, Jeff King
- Enjoy one complimentary breakfast at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge®
- Enjoy one complimentary breakfast at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge®
Are you ready to come back new with Princess cruises? Contact Jubilee Travel today!
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.