Five Countries where you can stretch your Canadian Dollars
One of the joys of traveling is finding places where you can enjoy the sights without burning a hole in your pocket. Being able to stretch your Canadian dollars means more savings, more places to visit, more activities to experience, and not worry about your bills when you get back home. Here are five destinations where Canadian dollars are accepted, welcomed and appreciated.
- Greece. The country is undergoing a financial crisis making it favorable for tourists to visit. Hotel rates have gone down and you can enjoy delightful Greek cuisines inexpensively. A visit to Greece will also help boost its economy.
- Cuba. More than 800,000 Canadians visit Cuba annually, representing about 36% of foreign visitors to Cuba. Canadian dollars are not taxed when converted to pesos.
- Cambodia. A tourist magnet in Asia. Cambodia remains a very cheap place to visit. You can spend less than $20 a day and still enjoy its cuisines and sights.
- South Africa. With a conversion rate that is at par with the Canadian dollar, South Africa is one place where you can enjoy numerous activities for less than $20. Hotel rates are discounted all over the country.
- Bolivia. A very inexpensive country where you can get by even if you are on a budget. You do not have to compromise to enjoy its sights, attractions and accommodations.
Before you even go on a trip, you can actually stretch your Canadian dollars already! You can pre-book your hotel, tours, car rentals, so you are not subjected to additional taxes or extra charges on your credit card. JubileeTravel http://www.jubileeonline.ca/ will help you plan your trip, find great deals, and make sure that you can stretch your Canadian dollars and enjoy a fantastic vacation!