Gut-Wrenching Water Sports To Do In Australia
There is literally no watersport that you cannot enjoy in Australia. The country has one of the longest coastlines in the world. Its marine systems are unrivaled. In fact, the Great Barrier Reef dwarfs all other living organism in the oceans of planet earth. Some water sports requires a dare devil attitude, but they are exciting all the same. Below is a list of gut-wrenching water sports in Australia;
1. Surfing - You can surf in Kirra and Burleigh HeadsBells Beach, Margaret River, Esperance, and Tasmania
2. Diving in the Great Barrier Reef near Cairns.
3. Canoeing and Kayaking - You can canoe in Blackwood River, Murchison River, and the Avon River. You can kayak on Ningallo Reef, Penguin Island, Port River, Yarra River, Lake Fyans, Lake Bellfiels etc.
4. Wakeboarding in Lake Navarino in Western Australia
5. Scuba Diving in Deep 6 diving, dive 2000 among others.
6. Water polo at WA water polo and with Australian Water Polo Association.
Other watersports you can enjoy include; yachting, kite surfing, catamaran sailing, speedboat racing, snorkeling and many more. Welcome to Australia!