Make Your Jamaican Experience An Enjoyable One! Water Activities To Do On Your Next Visit
Jamaica is the third largest island in the Caribbean’s' Greater Antilles. With a population of 2.8 million people, the country is the third largest English speaking country in the Americas after United States and Canada.
Being an island in the Caribbean, Jamaica receives visitors in their millions. Among the attractions that bring these travelers are the water activities to be enjoyed here. Below is a list of all the water activities that you can engage in Jamaica, and where they are best enjoyed.
1. Climbing the Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios
2. Kayaking and sailing from the Seven Mile Beach
3. Skinny dipping and sun bathing on the adults-only resorts along the 7 mile beach.
4. Surfing in Boston Beach, Port Antonio
5. Swimming on the Blue Lagoon, Port Antonio
6. Snorkeling, kayaking, riding water scooters, sunset sails on catamarans and swimming on the Doctor's Cave, Montego Bay.
7. White river tubing in Ocho Rios
8. Dip in firewater mineral healing spring in St. Ann’s Bay
9. Canoeing on the glistening waters of the Luminous Lagoon, Falmouth, Jamaica.
10. Diving in Frenchman’s Cove, Portland, Jamaica.
There are hundreds of water activities that you can engage in during your visit to Jamaica. Make sure your trip counts. Make it memorable!