Paris & Normandy Including Canada's Juno Beach on an AmaWaterways River Cruise
Experience Canada's WW2 Landing Beach and Juno Beach Centre
The sizzle of Paris and
Normandy with its incredible coastline, food, art and history
7-night Seine River Cruise
Paris – Paris
*Ask us about a Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program
River Cruise Highlights:
- Monet's Gardens, Rouen's Cathedral of Notre Dame and the charming harbor town of Honfleur, will inspire you the same way as they inspired the great Impressionists. You'll get to see some of these very places and landmarks that the Impressionist Masters captured on canvas at the Musée d'Orsay.
- For an inspiration of a different kind, travel the 'Routes des Abbayes,' visiting some of the most magnificent monasteries.
- Be moved by the unforgettable beaches of Normandy where Allied forces landed during WWII's D-Day invasion and visit Canada's Juno Beach Centre.
- Relive the grandeur of royalty at Château Malmaison, the former home of Napoleon and Josephine Bonaparte, and at Chateau de Bizy, once referred to as 'the Versailles of Normandy.'
Blend a passion for the good life with culture, art, architecture, history and timeless landscapes, and you have Northern France.
Ask About Prices and Available Dates in 2020
Save over $1500 per stateroom on select dates
Add Nights in Paris Pre-Cruise!
** Some dates of this cruise itinerary are Hosted Wine Cruises, ask us for more details!
Paris & Normandy Itinerary
Day 1: Paris
Welcome to Paris, the wondrous 'City of Light', where you'll board your luxurious cruise ship.
Day 2: Les Andelys
- Chateau Gaillard
- Or Les Andelys bike tour
- Or Chateau Gaillard hike
- Scenic cruising
Day 3: Le Havre
- Full day Honfleur excursion
- Or Full day Honfleur and Pays d'Auge
- Or Half day Honfleur Walking Tour
- Afternoon Le Havre City Tour
- Or Etretat Hike
- Or Le Havre Bike Tour
Day 4: Caudebec-en-Caux
- Full day Canada Juno Beach Centre / UK Landing Beaches
- Or Afternoon Route des Abbayes
- Or Seine Museum
Day 5: Rouen
- Medieval Rouen Walking Tour
- Or Rouen bike tour
- Or Rouen hike
- Afternoon Tastes of Normandy
- Or Jewish Heritage walking tour
Day 6: Vernon
- Scenic cruising
- Afternoon Giverny Tour
- Or Chateau de Bizy Tour of the Palace Gardens
- Or Giverny Bike Tour
Day 7: Conflans
- Morning Artist's Walk of Auvers-sur-Oise
- Or Chateau Malmaison excursion
- Or Conflans bike tour
- Scenic cruising
Day 8: Paris:
On AmaWaterways cruises, you will enjoy an extensive lineup of included tours. In many cases, you will have a choice of excursions, such as standard tours, bike tours, hikes and Special Interest Tours. There's always a large variety of activities so that you can choose how you want to explore. No matter your preference, your days will be full of discovery and wonder.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Terms and Conditions Include:
Dates, prices & itineraries are subject to change
Port Charges not included in cruise price
Single Supplement for Cruise 50% of twin price; A+ and Suite 100% of twin price. Single supplement waived on D and E categories. Please check at time of booking as offer is capacity controlled.
Single Supplement for Land please inquire
edding Please select bedding configuration at the time of booking. Option A: Two twin beds Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size).
**Note: Monet’s home and other attractions in Giverny are closed in March and November. Guests may participate in alternative excursions or visit another city on these cruises.
All rates are per person for cruise only, based on double occupancy in an entry level category stateroom unless stated otherwise. Offer is valid on select sailings only and applicable to new bookings only. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts. Ask about Solo Traveler promotions. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, limited to availability, capacity controlled and subject to change or termination without notice. Port charges, land programs and round-trip airfare are not included in cruise price. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.