Top 10 Destination Wedding Trends
Destination weddings are fast becoming quite popular these past few years. If you and your partner are planning to have one, here is our list of the top 10 destination weddings.
- Jamaica. It is one of the more popular wedding destinations. Most hotels and resorts have wedding coordinators and wedding packages which can suit your budget.
- Bermuda Island. Just two hours from the East Coast of the United States, Bermuda is perfect for those who want a romantic destination wedding. It has consistently ranked as one of the best wedding destinations in the world.
- Aruba. You do not have to worry about storms, heavy rainfall or a hurricane ruining your wedding in Aruba. The country has sunny weather all year round so you can plan for a romantic outdoor wedding.
- Thailand. Choose a resort and consult with a wedding planner. It is very easy to get married in Thailand and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, plus it is a honeymoon hotspot.
- Fiji. A country with beautiful beaches and warm people. You can coordinate with your chosen resort months in advance, and submit the pertinent documents at least two weeks before the planned wedding. Getting married in Fiji is a breeze.
- Las Vegas. Getting married in Las Vegas is a very easy and won’t burn a hole in your pocket. There are a number of drive-thru wedding chapels where you can have your ceremony, and go straight to your honeymoon. After all, it is the entertainment capital of the world.
- Mexico. A vacation hotpot with a number of resorts offering wedding packages. Getting married in Mexico is fun with lots of dancing accompanied by a mariachi band.
- Cayman Islands. Who would have thought Cayman Island is fast becoming a popular wedding destination. You can get married along the seven mile beach or in the historic George Town.
- Dominican Republic. The country is known for its all-inclusive resorts and hotels which mean everything is taken care of especially when you coordinate with your chosen hotel’s wedding planner.
- Belize. You will have to be in Belize at least three days before getting married but a wedding coordinator can prepare your wedding beforehand. There are a number of resorts and hotels that offer wedding packages ranging from intimate weddings to a bigger wedding. The wedding package may include your honeymoon as well.
It is best that you consult Jubilee who can also help you plan your destination wedding, ensuring that your destination wedding becomes truly memorable, fun and stress-free.