Top 5 things to do in Belfast
Below is a low down of the top 5 things to do during your visit to Belfast, Northern Ireland.
1. Visiting points of interest - The city of Belfast has numerous attractions. You are well advised to carry your camera and capture the sights that take your fancy. Very few of your peers back home have seen the Waterfront Hall, SS nomadic, Cave Hill, Ulster Museum, Belfast City Hall, Lyric Theater, Odyssey Arena, Belfast Zoo and Albert Memorial Clock among others.
2. Fine Dining - This is your chance at sampling the Irish cuisine. Among the joints you can visit include; 21 social, 4th Wall, AMPM, Archana Indian Restaurant, Avoca Cafe, The Bar and Grill at James Street South, Bennets on Belmont, Belfast Cookery School and many more.
3. Shopping - If there is a place that you must visit during your stay in Belfast is the St George’s Market. From shark meat to antiques to free jazz music during the weekends, this market will give you the authentic Belfast hospitality.
4. Entertainment - Belfast can hold its own with the best of the entertainment cities such as London, Vegas, and Los Angeles. In fact, it has a music hall of fame that is so long that you will need a bus to explore all of it. While at it, you are invited to visit the Oh Yeah Center.
5. Get a drink, will you? - You cannot visit Belfast without venturing into any of its outstanding pubs. The Irish love their bottle and if you want to get along with them, you need to visit the pub and order a Guinness.
There are thousands of things for you to do in Belfast. The above list is just to get you on the way. Make merry and make memories. You are visiting a destination that is well off the beaten path...one that you can brag to your friends about.