10 engagement ring trends
1. Bows: intricate bows add just enough flash to an engagement ring without being too tacky.
2. Customized and Meaningful: engraving your ring is always in style. The sky's the limit now with some available style consisting of ring elements with built in storage for a short poem. WOW!!
3. Metal Prongs: the prongs which hold the diamond in the setting are often overlooked. Spice things up with using different color prongs.
4. Pear-Shaped and Marquise-Cut Diamonds: mix it up with a diamond cut that that is non-traditional with a pear-shaped or marquise cut diamond.
5. Three-Stone settings: a perfect blend of bling and symbolism. This ring design is often known as Trinity or trilogy.
6. Rose Gold: it's not only Apple with it's latest iPhone fueling this color—the feminine rosy gold flatters all skin tones.
7. Throwback designs from yesteryear: take a cue from vintage-inspired trends, consider a ring that your grandmother or great-grandmother would have loved.
8. Square bands: not all engagement rings must have round bands. Go non-traditional with a sleek square band.
9. Gems not diamonds: consider a colorful center stone, think Sapphire's emeralds and rubies.
10. Colourful diamonds: o the nontraditional route, a colorful diamond is a beautiful choice and will certainly pop on your finger.
So you have the ring picked right? Now what about the venue. Call our wedding specialist, Sandy, today to start planning a destination wedding of your dreams.