Destination Wedding Checklist
The destination wedding " I Do " experience is one you'll never forget.
Before you leave for the airport, make sure you're ready to say those two famous words.
1. Start packing at minimum a week before departure
2. Use your wedding agenda as your clothing and accessories guide. This tip is essential to packing all the right outfits for all the events leading up to the big one.
3. Create a sublist of things you want to send to your resort ahead of time. (Sending items five weeks ahead is a good rule of thumb)
4. Create a list of gadgets: Make sure you have the corresponding wires necessary and if applicable, a proper electrical converter.
5. Create a sublist of Carry-on items. An important tip to note, the most important carry- on items are your wedding dress and the grooms tux.
These five tips will certainly get you started. However, our wedding experts at Jubilee travel can offer further insight on what to pack based on your particular destination and travel dates.
Contact us today and let us make planning your big day almost as easy as saying " I Do "