Say I Do in Jamaica.
When you think of a perfect wedding destination, what do you think of? Warm waters, beautiful white sand beaches, amazing sunsets, top-notch hotels, and romance? Then Jamaica is just for you! Jamaica has been one of the top destination wedding locations for many years, whether you are looking for an intimate affair or a grand celebration, Jamaica has all you need for both. Here are a few more reasons as to why you should say "I DO" in Jamaica:
- Wedding + Honeymoon all in one! Why have your wedding in one destination and fly to another for your honeymoon? Jamaica is a great place to have your honeymoon and with more than 500 miles of coastline, beaches, friendly locals and hidden treasures, you are sure to have the "once in a lifetime" wedding and honeymoon.
- The locations for your big day are many! With white and gold sand beaches, mountains with beautiful foliage, hotels that are envied by many and beautiful botanical gardens lined with many different species of flowers, you will find the location that is perfect for you.
- The prices are unbeatable. The wedding packages are available in many different price ranges and there is something to fit everyone's budget. From all-inclusive resorts to villas to even guest houses, there will always be options that fit your price range.
- Jamaica is a home away from home. The locals are friendly and make you feel like are a part of a family. They are ready to share their culture with you, which you can incorporate into your wedding such as the many delicacies of the Jamaican cuisine.
- You will never be bored! With the fun-loving atmosphere and activities such as visiting great houses, rafting down rivers, climbing Dunn’s River Falls, swimming with dolphins and much more, you will enjoy every minute of your time in Jamaica.
Here are some of our favorite locations to visit in Jamaica:
- Negril: This town has some of the most breathtaking coastlines in the world. With locations such as the famous Seven Mile Beach, that offers some amazing sunsets and incomparable cliffs where waters meet limestone formations and persons dive into waves below. Activities such as swimming, diving, snorkeling, and sunbathing activities are just some of the few that you can take part it.
- Montego Bay: This area is a famous hotspot which has beautiful beaches, remarkable nightlife, animated downtown, and friendly locals. The resorts and beaches cater to all which mean that you will have awesome amenities on both land and water. These range from excellent golfing to rafting on the river, all elements that help to make Montego Bay attractive for beach weddings.
- Ocho Rios: A former fishing port, this town has stunning waterfalls, vivacious nightlife, and rocky gorges. The famous Dunn’s River Falls resides here and is offering everything from exceptional golf, horseback riding on the ocean to reggae music. Aside from the waterfalls and gardens which provide a perfect location for your wedding, Ocho Rios is a popular stop for tourist cruise lines, excursions such as rainforest zip lining, river tubing, and rafting.
- Treasure Beach: This is where you can delve into the authentic Jamaican experience. Treasure beach is a fun-filled, cozy and laidback atmosphere with a coastline that is filled with coves of untold adventures. It is perfect for anyone who wants to go off-the-beaten-path. If you want to explore Jamaica’s private coves, amazing beaches, great rainforest, secluded waterfalls and much more, this is the place for you.
Contact Jubilee Travel today for your Jamaica wedding adventure!