Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort lies at an altitude of 200 feet overlooking the mighty Pacific. The breathtaking views and pleasant staff have earned it a spot at the top of the hospitality industry in Princeville, Kauai. This is why I am inviting you to revel in the holiday leisure that is to be enjoyed in this great location.
Accommodation at the resort is divided into several categories including;
- One Bedroom Villa
- Studio Villa and
- Two Bedroom Villa
Among the amenities that you can enjoy inside this accommodations include;
- LCD flat screen TV
- Westin Heavenly Bed - Which can be either a king Heavenly Bed or a queen Heavenly Bed
- Two Heavenly Baths with separate showers and whirlpool tubs
- Fully equipped kitchens with facilities such as icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, cookware and dinnerware
- Queen sofa bed
- DVD playerBose® AM/FM Wave® radio
- Two washers and dryers
- Four dial phones
- Data port and
- Wireless internet
For your dining needs, you are invited to the onsite restaurants. The following is a list of all the restaurants that are available at the resort along with their signature dishes;
- Nanea Restaurant and Bar - Local delicacies with international flair
- Wailele Bar - Casual fair along with tropical cocktails
- Princeville Market - Here you can get everything ranging from Starbucks coffee, barbecue grills and seafood.
The resort is a popular meetings and weddings destination. Expect services such as catering, provision of audio visual equipment and venue preparation and decoration.
Popular holiday activities at the resort include;
- Scuba diving
- Fine dining
- Sunbathing and many more.
Your happiness is guaranteed at this resort. All you need is to make a reservation and experience a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Click here to view what others are saying about the resort on Trip Advisor.
By Kennedy Runo on 11/14/2014 in Kauai