Top Ten Food Trucks in Chicago
You would think that people know about food trucks...you would be wrong. Only a few discerning travellers know that this is a great way to save on your travelling budget. If you are travelling to Chicago or through it, you would be delighted to know that there are thousands of food trucks in Chicago. Below are the top ten of such trucks, and their specialty bite.
1. Beavers Doughnuts - Mini donuts with toppings such as s’mores, Nutella, and PB&J.
2. Bridgeport Pasty - English pastries filled with meat and veggies
3. 5411 Empanadas - Argentine delicacies
4. Meatloaf-A-Go-Go - a mother loaf made of beef, pork and mashed potatoes
5. Getta Polpetta - Meatballs made with recipes from Italy
6. Taquero Fusion - Tacos made with shredded chicken, potatoes, and ground beef with plaintins
7. The Tamale Spaceship - Here, you will be served with Spaceship's Tamales. This dish is made of ingredients such as pork or beef or chicken with poblanos, cheese, roasted veggies and mushrooms.
8. The Slide Ride - Minisliders made with Angus beef
9. Haute Sausage - African flavors such as beef and lamb sausage with chakalaka
10. Starfruit - An ice cream truck that serves ice-creams with candy, nuts or fresh fruits toppings.
Head to the food trucks and save a dime while enjoying great bites.