St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
The St. Kitts Marriot Resort & the Royal Beach Casino is located at Frigate Bay, St. Kitts. The resort is a sight to behold. Its captivating architecture and sugar white beaches gives you a breathtaking scenery. The customer service is world-class as are the facilities. This is a destination that ought to be at the top of your bucket list.
Amenities that you will find in the accommodation units spell luxury and comfort. They include; air conditioning, alarm clock coffeemaker, individual climate control, iron and ironing board, luxury beddings, mini fridge and in-room safe. Others include; bathrobe, bathtub with spray jets, hair dryer and state of the art entertainment equipment.
If you are into cooking own meals, the kitchen in the accommodations will not disappoint. It is fitted with conventional oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator, silverware, stove, table and chairs.
Perhaps the best selling point for this resort is the abundance of dining options. Whether you are a vegetarian, a foodie, or a casual diner, you will find the perfect restaurant for you. The restaurants include;
- Blue Seafood Restaurant - Seafood
- Café Calypso - coffee and sandwiches
- Royal Grille Steakhouse - Succulent beef cuts, seafood and wines
- Pizza Shack - Homemade pizza and ice cream
- La Cucina - Italian cuisine
- The Golf Clubhouse Grille - Frosty beers, lemonade, soft drinks, sandwiches and burgers
- Lobby Bar - Casual dining and live entertainment
- Bohemia Beach Pool Bar & Grille - Swim-up bar, sandwiches, salads, burgers and frozen drinks.
Popular holiday activities at the resort include; workouts at the fitness center, swimming, visiting the Emerald Spa, golfing at the onsite Royal St. Kitts Golf Club, hiking, horseback riding, jet skiing, jogging, sailing, sauna, scuba diving, snorkeling, table tennis, volleyball and tennis.
Sounds like a fantastic vacation destination, doesn't? Well, it is. Make a reservation today and make fond memories on the beaches of St. Kitts.
You can click here to view comments about the resort on Trip Advisor.